Friday, April 4, 2014

{Five for Friday} 5 Favorite Chick Flicks


I am almost ashamed to admit that I love chick flicks. There is seldom anything fancy in the plot, most of them follow the simple formula of boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, someone has their heart broken, then boy and girl get back together. Nothing thought-provoking, nothing revolutionary. In fact, most chick flicks are so simply filmed there isn't really anything much to say about their cinematography either. But, chick flicks are really great for entertainment.

For the sake of the blog, I'm going to loudly declare 5 of my favorite chick flicks (that I haven't already included on this list!). Maybe you've seen some of these and love them too? I'll share the trailers, so if something catches your interest, go watch the full feature!

Four Weddings and a Funeral

Moulin Rouge, directed by the very very awesome Baz Luhrmann (nobody fills a screen like he does!)

Shakespeare in Love

Fever Pitch

Notting Hill

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...